Accounts & Administration Person (Full or Part-Time)
Closing Date for applications 17/02/2020
We are looking for an experienced Accounts person to manage general accounts and administration in our busy office. You must have a good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and be able to use QuickBooks accounting package or similar. Experience of excel using formulas and creating spreadsheets is also a requirement. You need to have good organisational and time management skills, as well as a good telephone manner.
Responsibilities will be ;
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Prepare and send invoices, daily and quarterly.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Reporting on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure accounting databases and spreadsheets are kept up to date
- Petty cash reconciling and responsible for ingoing and outgoing of cash.
- General administration such as processing contracts, stationery buying, general office duties.
The Marketing Bureau is a busy and vibrant office with multiple activities for various projects and financial planning is an important part of the running of such projects and therefore the job will be varied. Administration duties will also play a part in this position so experience in a busy office environment is essential.
Closing Date for applications – Ongoing
The Marketing Bureau is looking for dynamic promotional staff to join our busy freelance team who are confident, enthusiastic and presentable.
Hours are dependent on the promotional project and can consist of handing out leaflets, sampling products, the launch of new products and services as well as market research surveying. Good hourly rate but work may not be on a regular basis but perfect to earn extra cash.
- Confidence at approaching the public
- Good communication and people skills
- The ability to follow briefs and schedules
- Must be extremely reliable
- 5-year residency required
If you think you have what it takes then send your CV to email@example.com
Download a Promotional Staff Application Form